Total Pageviews

Saturday 23 April 2016

John 13:31-35, Acts 11:1-18 Jesus Loves Everyone


Good morning boys and girls!

Look what I have for all of you this morning! I got this idea from my mother when I remembered the times when she could come to church here and bring treats for the Sunday School children. Can anyone tell me what they are?
 
They’re called ice cream wafers, and I have three different flavours-chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. What are your favourite flavours?  

Do you know what these wafers remind me of? They remind me of children. Have you ever noticed that when children play games, some children are always the last to be chosen? How do you think Jesus feels when he sees that happening? I think he feels very sad, because he loves everyone and he wants us to love everyone. Have any of you ever been the one who was left out?  I certainly was when I was your age. It isn’t a very good feeling, but when you are left out, you can know that Jesus loves you just as much as he loves everyone else.

Let’s bow our heads and close our eyes for a moment of prayer. Dear God, thank you for loving us. Help us to remember to love one another just as you have loved us. We ask this in the name of your son our Saviour Jesus Christ, AMEN.

Bibliography

1.      “Jesus Loves Us All.” Retrieved from http://sermons4kids.com/jesus_loves_us_all_print.htm

 

No comments:

Post a Comment